Sunday, July 17, 2016

Omnom Chocolate Reykjavik Iceland Madagascar 66% Chocolate Bar Review

Just tried this Omnom Chocolate Madagascar 66% bar today.  It's actually made in Reykjavik, Iceland.   First, I love the packaging design, very cool! Second, it taste amazing too!




Color:  Light brown. One of the lightest in color I've had for awhile.
Nose:  Hint of sweetness, mild hint of hot chocolate scent.
Texture:  More soft then crisp, smooth, creamy, but light-bodied. 


Taste:  I got about a 1/2 second of smoke with the first taste but then that disappeared, and I never noticed it again. Tons of raspberries, both a fresh flavor, and a Chambord liqueur taste.  A bit of cherry at the end. 
Finish:  Short finish with light acidity, and a bit of chocolate mousse at the end. 

Overall, an interesting experience, and I'm definitely planning to purchase their other types of bars in the future.

Here is the video review: 


The more I try fine chocolate bars, the more I crave chocolate!  How about you?  Do you eat chocolate everyday?

Victoria Cooksey

No comments:

Post a Comment