Friday, December 9, 2016

Marou Faiseurs de Chocolat 55% Coconut Milk Single-Origin Vietnamese Ben Tre Chocolate Bar Review

I picked up this coconut milk bar by Marou last month at the NW Chocolate Festival, and now I'm kicking myself for not buying more of them!  This is one of my top favorite bars I've tried this year. I'm also wishing it was available as a drinking chocolate.  (Hint hint Marou!!).

The coconut milk makes this a dairy-free option, but even dairy drinkers will love this bar!  (It's also gluten-free).

Color:  Medium brown.

Nose:  Cinnamon.

Texture:  Smooth, fudgy.

Taste:  Cinnamon, tang of cherries, red fruit, and caramel.

Finish:  Medium finish.  



So many bars I've had with various coconut elements in them get run over by coconut flavor, but not with this bar.  The coconut milk adds a richness that makes this bar a full on dessert!!!  Love it!


Have you tried this bar yet?  

Marou Faiseurs de Chocolat:  

Victoria Cooksey:
Be sure to watch my chocolate reviews, and cooking videos at:  
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/victoria.cooksey/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment